Stinger Central - Upper School
Stinger Central is where you go to find a variety of school resources such as forms, supply lists, athletic information, calendars, and much more—all in one place. We post new information on a rolling basis, so check back often! Need additional help? Feel free to give the Upper School main office a call at 513.728.2460.
Please send any attendance information (late arrival, early dismissal, absences) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8:30 am.
Due to construction on the Middle School, parking in Lot A is not available this year. Lot A should re-open in the spring when construction is finished. To see a map of the locations of other available parking lots, please click here.
Frederick Hauck Scholarship
For students currently in grades 8 - 11, The Hauck Scholarship application is now available.
The application is available online (only digital applications via the form listed below will be accepted) and is due by 3:00 pm on Wednesday, January 5, 2022.
In addition to the application, students must request letters of recommendation from two math and/or science teachers. Requests for letters of recommendation must be made no later than 3:00 pm on Wednesday, December 15.
Please contact Ms. Sarah Mullan, email@example.com, if you have any questions.
- Matt Bolton, Head of Upper School
- David Brott, Dean of Students
- Barbara Hepp, Administrative Assistant and Registrar
- Amy Francis, Administrative Assistant and Registrar
- Susan Marrs, Director of College Counseling
- Caleb Paull, Scheduler & Registrar
- Meredith Brown, Learning Support Program
- Scott Cagle, Director of Technology
- Jen Kreines, Business Office (billing and tuition)
- Joy Copfer, School Nurse
- Vicky Hausberger, Upper School Counselor
- Scott Willard, Athletic Director
- Amy Ilg, Athletics Administrative Assistant
Current School Request for School Records
In order for your child’s school records to be forwarded to Seven Hills, his/her current school should receive a written request signed by you. Please print the Request for School Records form found below. When you have completed and signed it in the appropriate areas, submit it to your child’s school office in order for them to remit your child’s final records and progress reports to us by June 14 or as soon as possible. If your child is entering Seven Hills in Pre-kindergarten, there is no need to submit this form for records.
New Parent Online Schoology Group
Connect with new 2021-22 Seven Hills parents on our online Schoology page intended just for you. Login information for Schoology was emailed in May and will be forwarded to new families, within two weeks of their enrollment, from the Admissions Office. If you have any questions about logging in to the New Family Schoology group, please email Scott Cagle.
Parent login information for families new to Seven Hills and information about Seven Hills technology resources will be forwarded in July. If you have any questions, please email Scott Cagle.
Student Health forms will be mailed by mid-June in information packets from each division.
The Seven Hills nurses’ webpage can be found here: https://my.7hills.org/nurses-office
- New Family Nurse Letter 2021-2022
- Guidelines for Keeping Children Home from School due to Illness
- Immunization Guidelines for 2021-2022
Return completed forms by:
- Mail to Seven Hills School, re: Medical Forms, 5400 Red Bank Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45227
- Fax to 513.728.2409
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Student billing for the 2021-22 school year will begin in July 2021 and end in June 2022. The July statement will include your non-refundable deposit and, if applicable, tuition refund insurance and service fees. Each monthly statement will be emailed by the 8th of the month and can be viewed through the school’s online website MyBackPack Parent Portal. Information on activating your MyBackPack account will be included with the July billing. All payments are due the last day of the month the bill is received.
Payment Plan A: Pay in two installments. The first in July and the balance is due in December.
Payment Plan B: Pay in ten installments starting in July and ending in April.
Seven Hills rising 9th-12th students received copies of their summer reading books. Students who are new to Seven Hills will receive information on how to obtain their summer reading materials.
Students are to also pick an additional summer reading book from the attached Summer Reading List.
The Upper School does not provide a list of required school supplies. Upper School teachers will advise students of specific items needed for their classes. Note that most Upper School math and many science classes require students to have a graphing calculator. School supplies (but not graphing calculators) may be purchased in the Seven Hills Spirit Shop. More information about the Spirit Shop and about allowing your student to have charging privileges follows.
Visit gostingers.com for news, sports schedules, team rosters, and more. Team sign-up information can be found in the Registration section of the gostingers.com home page.
Upper School Summer Athletic Activities
Boys’ and Girls’ Cross Country (Coach Tana Luckie – email@example.com)
- Practice begins Monday, August 2 from 3:30-5:00 p.m. (Meet at the pavilion, at the Upper Field)
Golf (Coach Nate Hirsch – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Varsity Tryouts begin Monday, August 2
- All others practice begins Tuesday, August 3
- First Varsity tournament is saturday, August 7
- Additional information available from Coach Hirsch
Girls Soccer (Coach Kristen Bowman – email@example.com)
- Team Camp at Seven Hills July 21, from 8:00-11:00 a.m.
- Practice begins Monday, August 2, from 8:00-11:00 a.m.; beginning on 8/16, practice will be 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- Alumnae game is Saturday, August 7, 10:00 a.m.
- Sam Dillard Memorial Classic Saturday, August 14
Boys Soccer (Coach Nick Francis – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Practice begins Monday, July 26, from 4:00-6:30 p.m.
- Sam Dillard Memorial Classic Saturday, August 14
- Alumni game is Saturday, August 7, 12:00 p.m.
Girls Tennis (Coach Tim Drew – email@example.com)
- Practice begins Monday, July 26, from 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Alumni event is Saturday, August 7, 10:00 a.m.
- Match play begins the week of August 9
Girls Volleyball (Coach Michelle Cowherd – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mini-Camps July 19-23 & July 26-30 from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Practice begins August 2, 5:00-7:00 p.m., beginning on 8/16, practice will be 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Alumnae game is Saturday, August 7, 10:00 a.m.
Boys Basketball (Coach Willie Hill – email@example.com)
- Contact Coach Hill for information
Girls Basketball (Tyler McIlwraith – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact Tyler McIlwraith for information
If you have questions, please contact either the coach listed or Amy Ilg (email@example.com), 513-728-2440
To participate in athletics, the OHSAA form must be competed and returned by July 15 to the Seven Hills Athletic Department. **Athletes will not be able to participate with teams until physicals are turned it.** This applies to all 7th-12th grade students.
- The OHSAA form needs to be fully completed - including student and parent signatures - to enable participation. Please make an early summer appointment now with your child’s physician or other health organization for the required physical exam.
- All parents need to log in to Final Forms to review and make edits for the 2020-2021 school year. Incoming 9th-graders, or students who haven’t registered, need to sign up with Final Forms initially to be entered into the system at https://sevenhills-oh.finalforms.com/
- The OHSAA physical form and all other pre-participation forms can be accessed at https://sevenhills-oh.finalforms.com/
- Incoming 9th-graders, or students who haven’t registered, need to sign up with Final Forms initially to be entered into the system https://sevenhills-oh.finalforms.com/
- If you have any questions, please contact Amy Ilg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some options to get a physical:
- Choose your own physician - make an appointment now
- Beacon Orthopaedics and other health organizations offer pre-participation physicals
- Welcome Letter from Head of School
- Welcome Letter from Head of Upper
- Welcome Letter from Parent Community Board
- New Faces and New Places
- Getting Started at Upper School
- Upper School FAQ
- US Buildings Maps
- Lunch Information
- US Expectations
- College Counseling Timeline
- College Counseling Events
- Senior Privileges and Responsibilities
- Lifetouch Picture Day Flyer
The Spirit Shop is located in the Sports Lobby outside the Kalnow Gym. The Spirit Shop is stocked with Seven Hills spirit wear, school supplies, and accessories.
The Seven Hills Technology Department
We are located on the second floor of the Hillsdale Commons. Feel free to contact us anytime.
Director of Technology, Scott Cagle, email@example.com or 513.728.2415
Asst. Director of Technology, Dan Dinger, firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.728.2414
Technology Specialist, Aaron McIntosh, email@example.com or 513.728.2413
An Introduction to some of the Technology Resources at Seven Hills
SchoolMessenger Broadcast System
This is the phone/text messaging service we use to notify the community about school closings, delays, and emergencies. We'll export any phone numbers you've provided the school to this web-based system. We do our best to make sure notifications about weather delays & closings are communicated between 6:30-7:00 am.
The Seven Hills Parent Website & Web Portals, my.7hills.org, School Forms Online (SFO), Family Access Module (FAM)
Our parent website & web portals are where you'll find standard information about the logistics of the school. This is also where you'll log in to access our web-based portals School Forms Online (SFO) and Family Access Module (FAM).
Accessing your my.7hills.org Account
To access SFO or FAM, you will first need to create your password for my.7hills.org.
The username for my.7hills.org is the email address you provided the school.
To create your password :
1. Go to my.7hills.org, click Login
2. From the user account screen, click request new password
3. Enter your email address and click email new password
4. Check your email for a link to use to create your new password
Once you have created your new password you can then log in to my.7hills.org and click the link for School Forms Online or Family Access Module.
School Forms Online (SFO), contains student-related forms such as enrollment contracts, health forms, and records release forms.
Family Access Module (FAM), contains student grade reports & schedules (grades 6-12 only), and a searchable list of the school directory. You can also use FAM to update your directory information (email, mobile number, address, etc). Any updates entered into FAM will automatically change your record in our school databases.