Stinger Central - Middle School
Stinger Central is where you go to find a variety of school resources such as forms, supply lists, athletic information, calendars, and much more—all in one place. We post new information on a rolling basis, so check back often! Need additional help? Feel free to give the Middle School main office a call at 513.728.2450.
As a courtesy, we wanted to give you information and dates for the opening of school as soon as possible. These are the school’s plans based on what we know today for the start of school. As new regulations from the State and health department become clear, we will continue to modify this page.
- Bill Waskowitz, Head of Middle School
- Andy McGarvey, Dean of Middle Shool
- Julie Reutener, Administrative Assistant to the Head of Middle School
- Joy Copfer, School Nurse
- Taylor Markovits, Middle School Counselor
- Jen Kreines, Business Office (billing & tuition)
- Scott Cagle, Director of Technology
- Amy Ilg, Athletics Administrative Assistant
- Jill Romerill, Director of Enrichment & Summer Programs
Current School Records Release Form
In order for your child’s school records to be forwarded to Seven Hills, his/her current school should receive a written request signed by you. Please print the Request for School Records form found below. When you have completed and signed it in the appropriate areas, submit it to your child’s school office in order for them to remit your child’s final records and progress reports to us by June 14 or as soon as possible. If your child is entering Seven Hills in Pre-kindergarten, there is no need to submit this form for records.
New Parent Online Schoology Group
Connect with new 2020-21 Seven Hills parents on our online Schoology page intended just for you. Login information for Schoology was emailed in May and will be forwarded to new families, within two weeks of their enrollment, from the Admissions Office. If you have any questions about logging in to the New Family Schoology group, please email Scott Cagle.
Parent login information for families new to Seven Hills and information about Seven Hills technology resources will be forwarded in July. If you have any questions, please email Scott Cagle.
Student Health forms will be mailed by mid-June in information packets from each division.
The Seven Hills nurses’ webpage can be found here: https://my.7hills.org/nurses-office
- New Family Nurse Letter 2020-2021
- Guidelines for Keeping Children Home from School due to Illness
- Immunization Guidelines for 2020-2021
Return completed forms by:
- Mail to Seven Hills School, re: Medical Forms, 5400 Red Bank Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45227
- Fax to 513.728.2409
- Scan and email to email@example.com
Billing for the 2020-21 school year will begin in July, with the first payment due by July 31. Each monthly statement will be delivered on or around the 8th of the month, with all outstanding charges due by the last day of that month. Those families on Payment Plan A will be billed tuition in two equal installments in July and December, while families on Payment Plan B will be billed tuition in ten equal installments starting in July and ending the following April. All non-tuition related charges, including cafeteria and spirit shop purchases, will bill billed monthly (July through June) as they are incurred. The July statement will reflect payment of the non-refundable deposit that was included with your enrollment contract. For all billing questions, including changes to tuition payment plans and tuition insurance, please contact Jennifer Kreines, Accounts Receivable, 513.728.2390.
Your Seven Hills School Monthly Tuition & Fees Statement will be available through the school's online website My BackPack Parent Portal. My BackPack is where you may review your bill and pay online. You may access your student's account by clicking on the link below which takes you to the Account Summary Page. This is where you may view the activity to date on your account.
Click here to view your accounts summary.
You will be prompted to log in with your username and password. If you do not remember what your password is please click on the Sign In Page (I Forgot My User Name/Password) link.
- Rising 6th Grade Summer Reading: The Iron Trial
- Rising 7th Grade Summer Reading: The Outsiders
- Rising 8th Grade Summer Reading: Ender's Game
Students will receive their class schedule on the first day of school.
Visit gostingers.com for news, sports schedules, team rosters, and more. Team sign-up information can be found in the Registration section of the gostingers.com home page.
To participate in athletics, the OHSAA form must be competed and returned by July 15 to the Seven Hills Athletic Department. **Athletes will not be able to participate with teams until physicals are turned it.** This applies to all 7th-12th grade students.
- The OHSAA form needs to be fully completed - including student and parent signatures - to enable participation. Please make an early summer appointment now with your child’s physician or other health organization for the required physical exam.
- All parents need to log in to Final Forms to review and make edits for the 2020-2021 school year. Incoming 9th-graders, or students who haven’t registered, need to sign up with Final Forms initially to be entered into the system at https://sevenhills-oh.finalforms.com/
- The OHSAA physical form and all other pre-participation forms can be accessed at https://sevenhills-oh.finalforms.com/
- Incoming 9th-graders, or students who haven’t registered, need to sign up with Final Forms initially to be entered into the system https://sevenhills-oh.finalforms.com/
- If you have any questions, please contact Amy Ilg, firstname.lastname@example.org
Some options to get a physical:
- Choose your own physician - make an appointment now
- Beacon Orthopaedics and other health organizations offer pre-participation physicals
The Spirit Shop is located in the Sports Lobby outside the Kalnow Gym. The Spirit Shop is stocked with Seven Hills spirit wear, school supplies, and accessories.
In mid-August, Middle School families will receive a packet via email. Among other items, it will include a letter from the Head of Middle, information about school photos, and information about the Seven Hills Parent Council and Middle Parent Association.
The Seven Hills Technology Department
We are located on the second floor of the Hillsdale Commons. Feel free to contact us anytime.
Director of Technology, Scott Cagle, email@example.com or 513.728.2415
Asst. Director of Technology, Dan Dinger, firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.728.2414
Technology Specialist, Aaron McIntosh, email@example.com or 513.728.2413
An Introduction to some of the Technology Resources at Seven Hills
SchoolMessenger Broadcast System
This is the phone/text messaging service we use to notify the community about school closings, delays, and emergencies. We'll export any phone numbers you've provided the school to this web-based system. We do our best to make sure notifications about weather delays & closings are communicated between 6:30-7:00 am.
The Seven Hills Parent Website & Web Portals, my.7hills.org, School Forms Online (SFO), Family Access Module (FAM)
Our parent website & web portals are where you'll find standard information about the logistics of the school. This is also where you'll log in to access our web-based portals School Forms Online (SFO) and Family Access Module (FAM).
Accessing your my.7hills.org Account
To access SFO or FAM, you will first need to create your password for my.7hills.org.
The username for my.7hills.org is the email address you provided the school.
To create your password :
1. Go to my.7hills.org, click Login
2. From the user account screen, click request new password
3. Enter your email address and click email new password
4. Check your email for a link to use to create your new password
Once you have created your new password you can then log in to my.7hills.org and click the link for School Forms Online or Family Access Module.
School Forms Online (SFO), contains student-related forms such as enrollment contracts, health forms, and records release forms.
Family Access Module (FAM), contains student grade reports & schedules (grades 6-12 only), and a searchable list of the school directory. You can also use FAM to update your directory information (email, mobile number, address, etc). Any updates entered into FAM will automatically change your record in our school databases.