Stinger Central - Middle School
Stinger Central is where you go to find a variety of school resources such as forms, supply lists, athletic information, calendars, and much more—all in one place. We post new information on a rolling basis, so check back often! Need additional help? Feel free to give the Middle School main office a call at 513.728.2450.
- Bill Waskowitz, Head of Middle School
- Andy McGarvey, Dean of Middle Shool
- Julie Reutener, Administrative Assistant to the Head of Middle School
- Joy Copfer, School Nurse
- Dayna Sargent, Middle School Counselor
- Jen Kreines, Business Office (billing & tuition)
- Scott Cagle, Director of Technology
- Amy Ilg, Athletics Administrative Assistant
- Jill Romerill, Director of Enrichment & Summer Programs
Seven Hills is fortunate to have a committed group of parent volunteers, the Middle School New Family Welcome Committee, to support new families as they transition into our school community. Previous correspondence from the Welcome Committee is attached below. Feel free to reach out to committee members at any time; they are eager to field questions that you and your student may have about Seven Hills.
Current School Records Release Form
In order for your child’s school records to be forwarded to Seven Hills, his/her current school should receive a written request signed by you. Please print the Request for School Records form found below. When you have completed and signed it in the appropriate areas, submit it to your child’s school office in order for them to remit your child’s final records and progress reports to us by June 15 or as soon as possible. If your child is entering Seven Hills in Pre-kindergarten, there is no need to submit this form for records.
New Parent Online Schoology Group
Connect with new 2022-23 Seven Hills parents on our online Schoology page intended just for you. Login information for Schoology will be emailed by June and will be forwarded to new families, within two weeks of their enrollment, from the Admissions Office. If you have any questions about logging in to the New Family Schoology group, please email Scott Cagle.
Parent login information for families new to Seven Hills and information about Seven Hills technology resources will be forwarded in July. If you have any questions, please email Scott Cagle.
Student Health forms will be mailed by mid-June in information packets from each division.
The Seven Hills nurses’ webpage can be found here: https://my.7hills.org/nurses-office
- New Family Nurse Letter 2022-2023
- Guidelines for Keeping Children Home from School due to Illness
- Immunization Guidelines for 2022-2023
Return completed forms by:
- Mail to Seven Hills School, re: Medical Forms, 5400 Red Bank Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45227
- Fax to 513.728.2409
- Scan and email to email@example.com
Student billing for the 2022-23 school year will begin in July 2022 and end in June 2023. The July statement will include your non-refundable deposit and, if applicable, tuition refund insurance and any student or service fees. Each monthly statement will be emailed by the 10th of the month and can be viewed through the school’s online website MyBackPack. All payments are due the last day of the month the bill is received.
Payment Plan A: Pay in two installments. The first in July and the balance is due in December.
Payment Plan B: Pay in ten installments starting in July and ending in April.
Monthly Charges: Any non-tuition charges will be billed monthly.
- Rising 6th Grade Summer Reading: The Iron Trial
- Rising 7th Grade Summer Reading: The Outsiders
- Rising 8th Grade Summer Reading: Ender's Game
Students will receive their class schedule on the first day of school.
Visit gostingers.com for news, sports schedules, team rosters, and more. Team sign-up information can be found in the Registration section of the gostingers.com home page.
To participate in athletics, the OHSAA form must be competed and returned by August 15 to the Seven Hills Athletic Department. **Athletes will not be able to participate with teams until physicals are turned it.** This applies to all 7th-12th grade students.
- The OHSAA form needs to be fully completed - including student and parent signatures - to enable participation. Please make an early summer appointment now with your child’s physician or other health organization for the required physical exam.
- All parents need to log in to Final Forms to review and make edits for the 2022-2023 school year. Incoming 9th-graders, or students who haven’t registered, need to sign up with Final Forms initially to be entered into the system at https://sevenhills-oh.finalforms.com/
- The OHSAA physical form and all other pre-participation forms can be accessed at https://sevenhills-oh.finalforms.com/
- Incoming 9th-graders, or students who haven’t registered, need to sign up with Final Forms initially to be entered into the system https://sevenhills-oh.finalforms.com/
- If you have any questions, please contact Amy Ilg, firstname.lastname@example.org
Some options to get a physical:
- Choose your own physician - make an appointment now
- Beacon Orthopaedics and other health organizations offer pre-participation physicals
The Seven Hills Technology Department
We are located on the second floor of the Hillsdale Commons. Feel free to contact us anytime.
Director of Technology, Scott Cagle, email@example.com or 513.728.2415
Asst. Director of Technology, Dan Dinger, firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.728.2414
Technology Specialist, Aaron McIntosh, email@example.com or 513.728.2413
An Introduction to some of the Technology Resources at Seven Hills
SchoolMessenger Broadcast System
This is the phone/text messaging service we use to notify the community about school closings, delays, and emergencies. We'll export any phone numbers you've provided the school to this web-based system. We do our best to make sure notifications about weather delays & closings are communicated between 6:30-7:00 am.
The Seven Hills Parent Website & Web Portals, my.7hills.org, School Forms Online (SFO), Family Access Module (FAM)
Our parent website & web portals are where you'll find standard information about the logistics of the school. This is also where you'll log in to access our web-based portals School Forms Online (SFO) and Family Access Module (FAM).
Accessing your my.7hills.org Account
To access SFO or FAM, you will first need to create your password for my.7hills.org.
The username for my.7hills.org is the email address you provided the school.
To create your password :
1. Go to my.7hills.org, click Login
2. From the user account screen, click request new password
3. Enter your email address and click email new password
4. Check your email for a link to use to create your new password
Once you have created your new password you can then log in to my.7hills.org and click the link for School Forms Online or Family Access Module.
School Forms Online (SFO), contains student-related forms such as enrollment contracts, health forms, and records release forms.
Family Access Module (FAM), contains student grade reports & schedules (grades 6-12 only), and a searchable list of the school directory. You can also use FAM to update your directory information (email, mobile number, address, etc). Any updates entered into FAM will automatically change your record in our school databases.
8th Grade Trip - September 19-22
The 8th grade trip to the Nantahala Outdoor Center will depart school at 6:00 a.m. on Monday, 9/19, returning around 9:00 p.m. on Thursday, 9/22, with no school for 8th graders on Friday, 9/23.
There will be an optional parent zoom meeting at 7:00 pm on Thursday, 9/1. Zoom link to follow.
Listed below are the permission forms, letter from Mr. Waskowitz, trip itinerary and packing list.
Please complete the NOC Permission Form, the Seven Hills Trip Indemnification Form and updated Emergency Medical Form by the start of the school year.
Reach out to Elissa Donovan at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate special dietary or medical needs.