Middle Start of School 2018-19
Welcome to the Seven Hills Middle Start of School page! Following is information we hope will be helpful as you prepare for the 2018-19 school year. Please check back for updated information and note that all dates and times are subject to revision.
- Bill Waskowitz, Head of Middle School
- Andy McGarvey, Dean of Middle Shool
- Joanie Weidner, Administrative Assistant
- Joy Copfer, School Nurse
- Taylor Markovits, Middle School Counselor
- Meredith Brown, Co-Chair of Learning Support Program
- Amy Ilg, Athletics Administrative Assistant
- Jill Romerill, Director of Enrichment & Summer Programs
- 2018-2019 Master Calendar Key Dates
- 2018-2019 TSHS Master Calendar (Coming Soon)
Login information for families new to Seven Hills and information about Seven Hills Technology Resources for Parents will be forwarded in July. If you have any questions, please email Scott Cagle.
Current School Records Release Form
In order for your child’s school records to be forwarded to Seven Hills, his/her current school should receive a written request signed by you. Please print the Release of School Records form found below. When you have completed and signed it in the appropriate areas, submit it to your child’s school office in order for them to remit your child’s final records and progress reports to us by June 15 or as soon as possible. If your child currently attends a school that does not have written reports (i.e. an early childhood program), please disregard this form.
Student health form information was emailed to newly admitted and returning families on June 22 from The Seven Hills School webmaster email address.
Returning families should login to the my.7hills.org, located at the upper right-hand corner of the Seven Hills homepage, to access their electronic health forms via School Forms Online (SFO).
Students who are newly enrolled at Seven Hills are not yet in the SFO. New families should download a blank medical form below. Please click the link below for welcome information from our school nurses.
The Seven Hills nurses’ webpage can be found here: https://my.7hills.org/nurses-office
Blank Medical Form (for new students only)
Tuition statements for the 2018-19 school year will be forwarded to all families in July and will be due to the Business Office on July 31. The statements will reflect payment of the non-refundable tuition deposit that was due with the enrollment contract. For billing questions, please contact Jennifer Kreines Accounts Receivable, 513.728.2390.
- Rising 6th Grade Summer Reading: Iron Trail by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
- Rising 7th Grade Summer Reading: The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- Rising 8th Grade Summer Reading: Enders Game by Orson Scott Card
Students will receive their class schedule on the first day of school.
Dates: October 22-25, 2018
More details will be mailed to 8th grade families in August.
- Girls Volleyball Registration form (grade 6)
- SAY Soccer Registration form (grade 6)
- SAY Soccer Information (grade 6)
- Fall Sports Registration form (grades 7 & 8)
- Fall Sports Registration Information (grades 7 & 8)
- OHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Education form
Forms and any payment may be mailed to:The Seven Hills School Athletic Department Attention: Amy Ilg 5400 Red Bank Road Cincinnati, OH 45227
The Spirit Shop is located in the Sports Lobby outside the Kalnow Gym. The Spirit Shop is stocked with Seven Hills spirit wear, school supplies, and accessories, and is open on school days from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m., in addition to the special back-to-school hours outlined in the flyer below.
With parent permission, Middle School students may charge merchandise to their parent’s Seven Hills account. To authorize your student to charge supplies and merchandise at the Spirit Shop, please complete the Spirit Shop charging form in our School Forms Online (SFO) module. Login to my.7hills.org to access the SFO module. If you have multiple Seven Hills children, click on each of their names in the left hand margin.
Middle School August Mailing 2018-2019 (Available in August)
Middle School Student Handbook 2018-2019 (Available in August)