Middle Start of School 2018-19
Welcome to the Seven Hills Middle Start of School page! Following is information we hope will be helpful as you prepare for the 2018-19 school year. Please check back for updated information and note that all dates and times are subject to revision.
- Andy McGarvey, Dean of Middle Shool
- Joanie Weidner, Administrative Assistant
- Joy Copfer, School Nurse
- Taylor Markovits, Middle School Counselor
- Meredith Brown, Co-Chair of Learning Support Program
- Amy Ilg, Athletics Administrative Assistant
- Jill Romerill, Director of Enrichment & Summer Programs
- Assistant Director of Enrichment & Summer Programs
- 2018-2019 Master Calendar Key Dates
- 2018-2019 TSHS Master Calendar (Coming Soon)
Information for New Families
Login information for families new to Seven Hills and information about Seven Hills Technology Resources for Parents will be forwarded in July. If you have any questions, please email Amy Francis.
Current School Records Release Form
In order for your child’s school records to be forwarded to Seven Hills, his/her current school should receive a written request signed by you. Please print the Release of School Records form found below. When you have completed and signed it in the appropriate areas, submit it to your child’s school office in order for them to remit your child’s final records and progress reports to us by June 15 or as soon as possible. If your child currently attends a school that does not have written reports (i.e. an early childhood program), please disregard this form.
Health forms will be emailed to new families on June 1.
Information for Returning Families
Returning Seven Hills families should login to the Seven Hills website and access their electronic health forms via School Forms Online (SFO).
To access the SFO, login to my.7hills.org and then click “School Forms Online” on the top menu bar. Scroll down for instructions on processing your student’s medical forms and to electronically submit the required forms. If you have multiple Seven Hills students, click on each of their names in the left hand margin.
If you have any questions, please email Amy Francis.
Required Summer Reading
- Rising 6th Grade Summer Reading: Iron Trail by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
- Rising 7th Grade Summer Reading: The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- Rising 8th Grade Summer Reading: Enders Game by Orson Scott Card
Summer Math Packets
- Letter from Mr. Waskowitz regarding Summer Math Packets
- Rising 6th Grader
- Rising 7th Grade
- Rising 8th Grade
School Supply List
2018-2019 Student Schedule Information
Students will receive their class schedule on the first day of school.
8th Grade North Carolina Trip
Dates: October 22-25, 2018
More details will be mailed to 8th grade families in August.
Fall Sports Registration
- Girls Volleyball Registration form (grade 6)
- SAY Soccer Registration form (grade 6)
- SAY Soccer Information (grade 6)
- Fall Sports Registration form (grades 7 & 8)
- Fall Sports Registration Information (grades 7 & 8)
- OHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Education form
Forms and any payment may be mailed to:The Seven Hills School Athletic Department Attention: Amy Ilg 5400 Red Bank Road Cincinnati, OH 45227
Contents of the Middle School August Mailing
In mid-August, Middle School families will receive a packet via U.S. Mail. Among other items, it will include a letter from Mr. Waskowitz, information about school photos taken on the first day of school, and information about the Seven Hills Parent Council and Middle School Parent Association.
Business Office Information
Tuition statements for the 2018-19 school year will be forwarded to all families in July and will be due to the Business Office on July 31. The statements will reflect payment of the non-refundable tuition deposit that was due with the enrollment contract. For billing questions, please contact Jennifer Kreines Accounts Receivable, 513.728.2390.
The Seven Hills Spirit Shop
The Spirit Shop is located in the Sports Lobby outside the Kalnow Gym. The Spirit Shop is stocked with Seven Hills spirit wear, school supplies, and accessories, and is open on school days from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m., in addition to the special back-to-school hours outlined in the flyer below.
With parent permission, Middle School students may charge merchandise to their parent’s Seven Hills account. To authorize your student to charge supplies and merchandise at the Spirit Shop, please complete the Spirit Shop charging form in our School Forms Online (SFO) module. Login to my.7hills.org to access the SFO module. If you have multiple Seven Hills children, click on each of their names in the left hand margin.
- Spirit Shop Flyer (PDF)