Doherty Start of School 2018-19
Welcome to the Seven Hills Doherty Start of School page! Following is information we hope will be helpful as you prepare for the 2018-19 school year. Please check back for updated information and note that all dates and times are subject to revision.
Summer office hours note:
The school nurse is available via email during the summer; emails will be checked weekly.
Except in July, summer hours for all offices are 9 am - 3 pm. The business office and summer program are open all summer.
- Tracy Murch, Head of Doherty School
- Susan Coldiron, Administrative Assistant to Patti Guethlein
- Jill Romerill, Director of Enrichment & Summer Programs
- Terry Betts, School Nurse
- Angie Bielecki, Doherty Counselor
- Liz Lorenz, Co-Chair of Learning Support Program
- Amy Ilg, Athletics Administrative Assistant
- Jennifer Kreines, Business Office (billing & tuition)
- 2018-2019 TSHS Master Calendar (Coming Soon)
Information for New Families
Login information for families new to Seven Hills and information about Seven Hills Technology Resources for Parents will be forwarded in July. If you have any questions, please email Amy Francis.
Current School Records Release Form
In order for your child’s school records to be forwarded to Seven Hills, his/her current school should receive a written request signed by you. Please print the Release of School Records form found below. When you have completed and signed it in the appropriate areas, submit it to your child’s school office in order for them to remit your child’s final records and progress reports to us by June 15 or as soon as possible. If your child currently attends a school that does not have written reports (i.e. an early childhood program), please disregard this form.
Health forms will be emailed to new families on June 1.
Information for Returning Families
Returning Seven Hills families should login to the Seven Hills website and access their electronic health forms via School Forms Online (SFO).
To access the SFO, login to my.7hills.org and then click “School Forms Online” on the top menu bar. Scroll down for instructions on processing your student’s medical forms and to electronically submit the required forms. If you have multiple Seven Hills students, click on each of their names in the left hand margin.
If you have any questions, please email Amy Francis.
- Pre-kindergarten (young readers) (Coming Soon)
- Entering Kindergarten (Coming Soon)
- Entering Grade 1 (Coming Soon)
- Entering Grade 2 (Coming Soon)
- Entering Grade 2 (Adv) (Coming Soon)
- Entering Grade 3(Coming Soon)
- Entering Grade 4 (Coming Soon)
- Entering Grade 5 (Coming Soon)
- Leaving Grade 5 (Coming Soon)
School Supply List
- Unit 1 / Grade 1 (Coming Soon)
- Unit 2 / Grades 2 & 3 (Coming Soon)
- Unit 3 / Grades 4 & 5 (Coming Soon)
2018-2019 Classroom Placement
Class lists will be posted on my.7hills.org in August. Look for more information in Doherty’s early August correspondence.
- Information about Doherty uniforms for Grades 1-5
- Lands’ End Doherty Uniform page (Coming Soon)
- Information about Pre-k and Kindergarten clothing
Pre-kindergarten students must be toilet-trained before the first day of school. Seven Hills will accommodate “accidents,” however, when the teachers deem accidents too frequent, parents will be asked to keep their child at home until he/she is toilet-trained. If a child is not toilet-trained by the start of school, we are happy to work with you to establish a delayed start date.
This is not applicable to students entering the Pre-kindergarten for two-year-old program.
Fall Sports Registration
Kindergarten boys and girls can play fall sports if they turn 6 by July 31, 2018.
- SAY Soccer Registration form (grades 1-6)
- SAY Soccer Information (grades 1-6)
- Girls Volleyball Registration form (grades 5-6)
Forms and any payment may be mailed to:The Seven Hills School Athletic Department Attention: Amy Ilg 5400 Red Bank Road Cincinnati, OH 45227
Contents of the Doherty August Mailing
In mid-August, Doherty families will receive a packet via email. Among other items, it will include a letter from the Head of Doherty, information about school photos, and information about the Seven Hills Parent Council and Doherty Parent Association.
Business Office Information
Tuition statements for the 2018-19 school year will be forwarded to all families in July and will be due to the Business Office on July 31. The statements will reflect payment of the non-refundable tuition deposit that was due with the enrollment contract. For billing questions, please contact Jen Kreines, Accounts Receivable, 513.728.2390.
The Seven Hills Spirit Shop
The Spirit Shop is located on the Hillsdale Campus, in the Sports Lobby outside the Kalnow Gym. The Spirit Shop is stocked with Seven Hills spirit wear, school supplies, and accessories, and is open on school days from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m., in addition to the special back-to-school hours outlined in the flyer below.
Spirit Shop Flyer (Coming Soon)